We are ADAC specialists
Asset Design and As Constructed (ADAC)
ADAC provides a standardised method and common language for the data capture and delivery of public asset information. It is becoming the industry standard for the specification and recording of asset design and As Constructed data commonly implemented by local authorities and utilities across Australia, in conjunction with The Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia Queensland (IPWEAQ). Terramap are experienced in the delivery of As Constructed Data in compliance with ADAC standards, using specialised ADAC accredited software. We have a proven history providing ADAC data to industry members including Queensland Urban Utilities, Unity Water and many Major Councils.
Benefits and effeciencies of using ADAC include:
- a common format and method for transporting data
- faster asset design processing times
- immediate system validation and avoids double handling of data
- ensures consistent data in used between consultants and authorities.
- data is utilised in asset management and GIS systems more efficiently
- future developments will proceed with improved efficiency as existing data is integrated with design processes